It might be too soon to post a Birthday wishlist but I’ve wanted most of these items for more than just a spur of the moment “want.” The past few months all money has gone towards food and bills. I am ready for a therapy session (shopping to clarify) and a birthday!
1. Rebecca Minkoff 5 Zip. This bag is a necessity and a staple. I do not own one black purse. How crazy is that!
2. Mac Candy Yum Yum has been on my mental wishlist for so long. Too long.
3. Le Creuset set would be fantastic. Wish I would have cared about everything when I was getting married or else this would have been on my registry! A larger French oven qt, a Saucier or sauce pan for frittatas that can go from stove to oven, or a roaster would be perfect!
4. Lululemon Run Speed Short. I use to get the longer shorts but once I got a pair for my recent marathon, I will never go back. They were perfect and no need to pull them down all the time!
5. Ray-Ban Aviator Mirror Gold/Blue 58mm. I’ve been lusting over these for so long. I have a pair already that are just the original that I bought 4 or 5 years ago that I’ve kept in great condition. They have been the only sunglasses that look good on my face. Absolutely obsessed with these!
6. Tory Burch Leopard Tote. One word: Leopard. Love this bag so much! Its hard to find classic leopard bags in my price range that don’t look cheesy.
7. Mac Fantasy of Flowers Mineralize Skinfinish. I’ve heard great things about this product and would love to try it out!
8. Vince Camuto Jilli Bootie. To Die For. Want these in a bad way! Perfect heel for the summer!
9. Nars ‘Heat Wave’ Perfect red lip. Want. Real. Bad.